Just My Size Women's Plus Size Fleece Sweatshirt

Just My Size Women's Plus Size Fleece Sweatshirt 


 Just My Size Women's Plus Size Fleece Sweatshirt

The Just My Size Plus-Size Fleece Sweatshirt flatters your natural curves with shaping side seams. JMS Fleece keeps you warm without weighing you down. If you're looking for boxy, look elsewhere. Just My Size Plus-Size Fleece Sweatshirt60% polyester / 40% cotton provides extra softness and reduced pilling (heathers are cotton/polyester blend).Bye-bye, boxy sweats. Custom-designed for your curves. Non-chafe side seams for subtle, flattering shape.Wide, ribbed cuffs and hem update your silhouette.All the comfort of JMS with our famous tagless collar.Machine wash cold with like colors; non chlorine bleach when needed; tumble dry medium.

Just My Size Women's Plus Size Fleece Sweatshirt

Comments

Popular Posts